Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Announcing the Wisconsin Law Forum

I am pleased to announce the creation of the Wisconsin Law Forum Blog.  Throughout the existence of the Tax Law Forum, I have considered it appropriate to address certain non-tax issues that I thought are relevant to Wisconsin based readers.  These non-tax commentaries will now be found on the Wisconsin Law Forum.  I have moved the articles previously appearing on this blog to the new webpage.  Hopefully this change provides some clarity to visitors looking for information on Wisconsin business law, employment law, estate planning or litigation developments.  No longer will they have to look to a blog focusing on tax law to find information and learn about these areas. 

Without further ado, I encourage you to visit the
Wisconsin Law Forum!

No comments: